Let us be your lifeline
Whether you are staying here for a few hours or a few nights, there is always something to see on the Central Coast. Please come to the front desk and speak to a Customer Service Representative to find something fun to do during your stay.
We have one hotel located on airport property, the Radisson, as well as many other easily accessible hotels in Santa Maria and surrounding areas.
- Santa Maria and Orcutt
- Santa Maria Inn
- Fairfield Inn
- Holiday Inn
- Santa Ynez Valley (Approximately 30 Minutes South)
- Holiday Inn Express
- Sideways Inn
- Hotel Corque
- Pismo Beach (Approximately 30 Minutes North)
- Sea Gypsy
- The Cliffs Resort
- Hilton Garden Inn
There are many places to eat in Santa Maria, Orcutt, and the surrounding areas. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Kay’s Orcutt Country Kitchen
- Cielito Lindo Mexican Grill
- Jocko’s Steak House
- The Swiss Restaurant and Bar
- Niya Sushi
- Old West Cinnamon Rolls
- Feel free to call us or ask at the front desk for more recommendations!
We would be happy to arrange a rental car for you through either Avis or Hertz. We will have your cars parked plane-side upon arrival if requested, and your cars can be dropped off with us at the end of your stay.
Taxi and Limo Services
- Yellow Cab – (805) 347-0000
- Elegant Image Limousine – (805) 772-5390
- Gold Coast Limousines – (805) 937-5466
- Uber and Lyft
From wine tasting to a walk on the beach, we have you covered here on the Central Coast.
- Rancho Guadalupe Dunes Preserve
- Pismo Beach
- Avila Valley Barn
- The Haunted Santa Maria Inn
- Wine Tasting, Including Wineries Such As Presqu’ile Winery and Fess Parker Winery
- La Purisima Golf Course